Practice testing for the NCLEX

Jacob Windham · November 21, 2019

Anyone who wants to practice as a registered or practical nurse in the United States must be licensed by the nursing licensure authority in the state or territory in which he or she intends to practice. To obtain this license, one must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) or Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).

About Instructor

Not Enrolled

Course Includes

  • 3 Quizzes

Teaching a group?

New Report